The dmXLAN switch8GBx 10 has been speciﬁcally designed for live entertainment applications where a mixture of data protocols would overload and saturate commercially-available network switches.
The ELC switches forms the backbone of the network distribution system. Easily create virtual networks for speciﬁc applications, like sound, video, lighting etc.
Setup fast redundant loops with fault reporting. 8 Ethernet ports with speed up to 1GB, and 2 SFP cages for fiberoptic capable of speeds up to 2.5Gbps. The ethernet ports on the front panel support PoE and a RGB LED to indicate the status and the programmed VLAN.
Easy programming on local colour touch screen or remotely with our dmXLAN V4 software.
Article number: ELC-DLS10GBX
- Real-time backup loops
- Local colour touch screen and rotary encoder
- 4 1Gbps Network Ports with PoE (802.3af-2003 Standard) on the front with RGB LED
- 4 1Gbps Network Ports on the rear
- 2 SFP cages for Fiber Optic modules up to 2.5 Gbps
- Supported by dmXLAN V4 software
- Partition of the network into separate VLANs
- Art-Net filtering
- DANTE Compatible
- Can act as master for the dmXLAN nodeGBx 8