The dmXLAN nodeGBx 8 comes in two variations:
DLN8GBX- 8 fully programmable DMX ports and a dual Gigabit port switch with user interface.
DLN8GBXSL – 8 fully programmable DMX ports and a dual Gigabit port switch for slave operation to dmXLAN switch GBx.
Both nodes offers data splitting, merging, softpatching and backup when programmed using ELC’s dmXLAN software. All DMX ports are fully-isolated.
Every DMX port has a RGB LED indicator which can be programmed via the dmXLAN software. The output of the DMX ports is measured continuously and detected changes and errors are appearing on the node’s display and in dmXLAN.
The DLN8GBXSL can only be used as a slave to the dmXLAN switch GBx 10 or dmXLAN switchGBx 18. The DMX ports can be configured via the user interface of the switch or with the dmXLAN software. Up to 15 of these slave units can be connected to the switch, giving you a system rack with 120 fully programmable DMX/RDM ports.
The ELC lighting dmXLAN nodeGBx system enables you to make your DMX system entirely redundant simply by feeding the end of your DMX run back into a nodeGBx. Simply by setting this port up as a DMX backup port ensures a smooth take-over in case of any failure in the DMX run.
The nodeGBx system is capable of extremely quick takeovers in case of failure. Virtually no glitches are seen on the lighting rig. In case of a DMX cable breakage or unplugging, the backup port will take over
DLN8GBX- Stand-Alone with user interface.
DLN8GBXSL – Slave operation to dmXLAN switch GBx.
- Active output measurement
- RGB LED for every DMX port
- 8 Bi-directional DMX ports on the front panel, RDM compatible
- Supports sACN, Art-Net & Shownet
- Remote programming and monitoring and fixture parameter override
- DMX Input normal or backup
- DMX Output normal, HTP, Priority merging, Softpatch (channel by channel), programmable merging with DMX channel control
- Local control via color touchscreen, rotary encoder/selector pushbutton
- Support for WYSIWYG, ESP, Capture
- DMX Redundancy - loop the dmx back to another GBx output for failover backup