The dmXLAN switchGBx 18 has been speciﬁcally designed for live entertainment applications where a mixture of data protocols would overload and saturate commercially-available network switches.
The ELC switches forms the backbone of the network distribution system. Easily create virtual networks for speciﬁc applications, like sound, video, lighting etc.
Setup fast redundant loops with fault reporting. 16 Ethernet ports with speed up to 1GB, and 2 fiber ports with speeds up to 2.5Gbps. The ethernet ports on the front panel support PoE and a RGB LED to indicate the status and the programmed VLAN.
IGMP can be enabled on individual ports to filter unnecessary Multicast traffic to a specific port
Easy programming on local color screen or remotely with our dmXLAN V4 software.
ELC-DLS18GBX – 2 SFP+ ports
ELC-DLS18GBXOPT – 2 Neutrik opticalcon duo mm ports
ELC-DLS18GBXFF – 2 Fiberfox EBC 1502 mm ports
- IGMP support
- Real-time backup loops
- Local colour screen and rotary encoder
- 8 1Gbps Network Ports with PoE (802.3af-2003 Standard) on the front with RGB LED
- 8 1Gbps Network Ports on the rear
- 2 2.5Gbps ports with optional Fiber connectors
- Supported by dmXLAN V4 software
- Partition of the network into separate VLANs
- DANTE Compatible
- Can act as master for the dmXLAN nodeGBx 8