The ELC dmXLAN showStoreGBx is an advanced DMX controller with the ability to record and play back DMX data.
Fully programmable and compatible with ELC dmXLAN software, the dmXLAN showStoreGBx can record lighting data from a maximum of 99 separate shows from the Ethernet lighting network or DMX input and subsequently replay this data via Ethernet and/or DMX output. Data for lighting changes, fades and effects distributed on up to 4 DMX universes can be recorded real-time for a maximum of 24 hours and accurately reproduced later on. This makes the ELC dmXLAN showStoreGBx the ideal device for automating large stand-alone shows with moving light effects, such as retail displays and exhibition displays.
Article number: ELC-DSSGBX
- Stand-alone DMX control system - replaces a regular DMX desk
- Real-time recording and replay of up to 4 DMX universes (2048 channels) and 99 automated shows for a maximum of 24 hours
- Built-in 4 port DMX/Ethernet node
- Built-in 2 port Gigabit/Ethernet switch
- Comprehensive external triggering using single or combined elements (including contact closures, RS232, realtime clock (with 12-month calendar), TCP/Telnet commands, SMPTE timecode, ASCII command set and DMX-In)
- USB connection for file exchange and backup (PC & Mac compatible)
- Internal webserver features