The AC612XUB is a 12-memory push button playback panel with terminal connections. The AC612XUBX has the same functionality but is supplied with XLR connections for DMX and a USB connection for firmware upgrades and programming. A universal USB power supply is provided with the XLR version.
ELC-AC612XUBX (XLR version)
- Captures data from DMX data signal
- 12 memories of 512 DMX channels, individually recalled by a push button
- Each memory can be a scene or a chase (total desk capacity is 126 chase steps)
- Stores chaser step length and times
- Master up/down fade buttons controls lighting states from 0% to 200%
- AC612 editor freeware provides programming functions