To Update a SwitchGBx it needs to be powered up in the boot mode by holding the rotary encoder while powering up the device.
Please use dmXLAN Firmware Updater or dmXLAN 4.3 or higher to upload the firmware. To display the SwitchGBx that is in boot mode in dmXLAN: Menubar-> Edit -> Scan Network.
Firmware v1.17 Release Notes
– IGMP implemented. IGMP can be enabled on individual ports to filter unnecessary Multicast traffic to a specific port. this setting can be done in the individual port menu by setting the port mode to IGMP enabled. The default is Normal mode with IGMP disabled.
– Vlan 1 renamed to Default to avoid confusion with Normal port mode
– Display Brightness – Dark/Bright
– Fixed reboot needed after setting Loop
– Fixed long Boot time
– Fixed led color during boot “random”
- Rdm Proxy implemented
- Bugfix - Failing loop
- DMX backup implemented
- View DMX on slave ports implemented
- IGMP implemented.
- Vlan 1 renamed to Default
- Display Brightnes - Dark/Bright
- Fixed reboot needed after setting Loop
- Fixed long Boot time
- Fixed led color during boot “random”
- Load/Save config function added
- Trunk V-lan Update
- Bug-Fix Ui lock screen out of range
- Bug-Fix display showing squares instead of text
- Display Update
- Added VLAN Color from dmXLAN
- Improved Loop performance
- Improved Slave configuration
- Fixes display issue