he DT229 is a 19” rackmount DMX splitter supporting the bidirectional extension to the DMX protocol to accommodate Remote Device Management (RDM).
The DT229 is used in larger DMX networks where more than simple daisy-chain connections between multiple DMX devices (to a maximum of 32 devices) are needed. DT229 splitter (hub) boosts the signal to create a ‘star’ network of 9 additional DMX lines from a choice of two DMX inputs. Outputs 1-8 are grouped in pairs that can be selected to input A or B by pressing the adjacent panel push button. Output 9 is on the rear panel for convenience when mounted in a flightcase. A fully galvanic-isolated version (FI) is also available.
ELC-DT229_FI (Full Isolated)
- 2 DMX inputs each with DMX thru (parallel) to 4 pairs DMX outputs selectable to A or B inputs (8 outputs total), plus output 9 on the rear panel for internal connections to DMX input A
- Remote Device Management (RDM) compatible
- 19” rack mounted
- All DMX/RDM outputs are boosted signals (connect up to 32 devices per output)
- Optocoupler isolation for inputs, full isolation available as option (FI option)
- Bi-colour LEDs confirm presence of viable DMX signal for inputs A and B
- USB connection for firmware updates