The DT221 MkII is a desktop or truss mounted DMX merger that combines 2 DMX sources into one single DMX source using either HTP, LTP or priority (DMX-A has priority unless it fails, then DMX-B is output).
It is ideal for applications where two desks have to share the same DMX line (for example creating an automatic backup switchover between master and slave desks if the master desk fails), or if one desk is controlling lighting and a second desk communicating via RDM to devices on the same DMX line. All connections are on the rear, and the setup controls, comprising LED display and rotary/push encoder, are located on the front panel. The display shows 3 pages of information: DMX A and B status; merger mode; DMX offset (where one DMX input can be offset to control a separate sequential group of DMX devices).
Article number: ELC-DT221
- 2 DMX Inputs merge to 1 DMX output
- Remote Device Management (RDM) compatible
- Truss mounted using M10, or desktop mounted
- The DMX/RDM output is a boosted signal (connect up to 32 devices per output)
- USB connection for firmware updates
- 19" Rack mounting with optional accessory brackets (ELC-RMKIT)