The dmXLAN switch8LX2 has been speciﬁcally designed for live entertainment applications where a mixture of data protocols would overload and saturate commercially-available network switches.
The ELC switches forms the backbone of the network distribution system.
Setup fast redundant loops with fault reporting. 8 cat5 ports with speed up to 1GB, ports 1 & 2 with optional dual mode ﬁberoptic ports.
Easy programming on local display or remotely with our dmXLAN V4 software
Available in 4 versions:
• 8 x CAT5 Ethernet ports on Ethercon
• 6 x CAT5 Ethernet ports on Ethercon and 2 x dual multi-mode fiberoptic 100Mbps ports (ports 1 & 2) on SC connector
• 8 x CAT5 Ethernet ports on Ethercon, with Power Over Ethernet on ports 3 to 8
• 6 x CAT5 Ethernet ports on Ethercon and 2 x dual multi-mode fiberoptic 100Mbps ports (ports 1 & 2) on SC connectors with Power over Ethernet on ports 3 to 8
Article number: ELC-DLS8LX2
- Real-time backup loops
- Local display and rotary encoder
- 8 10/100Mbps Network Ports
- Supported by dmXLAN V4 software
- Art-Net and MA-Net filtering