The dmXLAN node8 comes in two variations:
DLN8GB – 8 Fully programmable DMX ports and a dual Gigabit port switch.
DLN8S – 8 Fully programmable DMX ports and a dual 10/100 MB port switch.
Both nodes offers data splitting, merging, softpatching and backup when programmed using ELC’s dmXLAN software.
Optional: Fully-isolated DMX ports
ELC-DLN8GB – 8 Fully programmable DMX ports and a dual Gigabit port switch.
ELC-DLN8S – 8 Fully programmable DMX ports and a dual 10/100 MB port switch.
- 8 Bi-directional DMX ports on the rear panel, RDM compatible
- 2 Ethercon ports on the rear panel
- Supports sACN, Art-Net & Shownet
- Remote programming and monitoring and fixture parameter override
- DMX Input normal or backup
- DMX Output normal, HTP, Priority merging, Softpatch (channel by channel), programmable merging with DMX channel control
- Local control via backlit display, rotary encoder/selector pushbutton
- Support for WYSIWYG, ESP, Capture