You need to start the SwitchGBx 10/18 in the Boot Menu by holding the rotary encoder down while plugging in the power cord.
Please use dmXLAN Firmware Updater or dmXLAN 4.3 to upload the firmware.
In dmXLAN you will need to do a scan (Menubar: Edit -> Scan Network) before the device will appear.
Firmware v1.15 Release Notes
This function allows the User to Save and Load 10 switch configuration settings. this function is found in the main menu under Load/Save Config. The user can choose from one of the 10 slots and on confirmation, the stored config is loaded. this will cause a short freeze of the UI as the device re-initiates. On the bottom, the user will find the Store Config option. Here the current config can be saved in one of the 10 slots with the current device name as config name.
-Port, Vlan and display settings are stored in the config.
-Ip and Id settings are NOT stored in the config
All V-lans are passed through a trunk port. when 3 switches are daisy chained: Switch A – B – C. and vlan 101 is only active on switch A and C this vlan can now pass through switch B without the need to assign a port on switch B to V-lan 101.
– UI Lock screen out of range
– Fix in Screen showing squares instead of text
– Reboot needed after setting of the loop.
- Load/Save config function added
- Trunk V-lan Update
- Bug-Fix Ui lock screen out of range
- Bug-Fix display showing squares instead of text
- Display Update
- Added VLAN Color from dmXLAN
- Improved Loop performance
- Improved Slave configuration
- Fixes display issue