The dmXLAN Node 6X is a versatile and powerful addition to any lighting network as it combines a 6-port DMX to Ethernet node with a 5-port Ethernet switch in a single 1U high unit. Now available with optional PoE on the 3 front-panel Ethernet ports.
This fully programmable node can be controlled via the LCD menu display and encoder switch on the front panel, or through ELC’s downloadable dmXLAN freeware. The dmXLAN Node 6X has no fans and is therefore silent in operation, the DLN6X-FI has fully-isolated DMX ports, and both versions may be ordered with optional Power over Ethernet for the three Ethernet sockets on the front panel.
DMX to Ethernet & Ethernet to DMX conversion
- Remote programming and monitoring using ELC dmXLAN (free download)
- DMX input options: normal or backup
- DMX output options: normal, merging in HTP, LTP, channel custom, priority merging, full softpatch (channel by channel), programmable merging with DMX channel control
- PoE optional on the 3 front panel Ethernet ports, making these nodes ideal for use with Green-GO digital intercoms
- Remote capture and control of fixture parameters
- Local control via backlit display, rotary encoder/selector pushbutton
- Support for WYSIWYG, ESP, Capture
- Fully-isolated version available
|Data sheets||eng-gb eng-us|
|Dimensions||19” x 1U x 160mm, 2.5kg [box size: 570x280x72, 2.9kg gross]|
|Power||100-240VAC 50/60Hz, fixed mains lead|
6 x XLR5 (F) programmable input or output
|Controls||Dual purpose rotary selector and push button ‘enter’ switch, backlit display|
|Supplied||dmXLAN6X, fitted mains cable, operator leaflet|
DLN6X: dmXLAN node with 5 Ethernet ports & 6 in/out DMX ports
DLN6X PoE: dmXLAN node with 5 Ethernet ports & 6 in/out DMX ports, plus PoE on front 3 Ethernet ports
ELC range of dmXLAN nodes, switches and programming software.